Saturday, February 6, 2010

K-POP! =]

Remember my last post on wordpress? I was talking about my new job as a teacher in an international school, mainly for Koreans, I should say... I shared something about my student named Ted, Hazel and the rest on that post. www.paperambulance.wordpress.com
Well, after that week of teaching, another batch of students from Korea arrived here in the Philippines, Highschool students particularly, and im very happy to handle a class with two of them. One was Lia (her English name) or Eun Young and Veronica (not so English name =p) Hye Joo... They're both my favorite students because after a week of playing with the kids I finally had some people I could talk with in a much higher conversation level... nyahahahaha ... =]
I enjoyed being with them, Im very glad to meet them; including their friends (Jenny, Bella, Angie, Karyn and Creed) very nice and smart people. But most happy stories must come to an end, of course theyre not going to stay here forever, they belong to somewhere else. So I really felt sad during their last day, I know one month is a very short time but i really love the company... So wherever you are guys! I want you to know that I miss you!!! take care!!! Study hard!!! =]

No comments: