Sunday, March 28, 2010
This is the remake of the film "Clash of the Titans" released in 1981. The cast includes Sam Worthington (Perseus) of Avatar, Liam Neeson (Zeus) the guy from TAKEN(nice film!) and Ralph Fiennes (Hades) and its directed by Louis Leterrier (Incredible Hulk and Transporter 2) .
Here's the trailer of the film; its very promising with the background music The Bird and the Worm by The Used. Are you a DotA gamer? can you spot some of the characters of Dota in the movie? nyahahahaha...
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
There were rumors before that JT will not be physically present in the concert, the producers/organizers will just put a large LCD screen and Justin will only perform via live feed... but now it appears that its not true... if you can notice in the new posters "with live performance".
What caught my attention was that the concert will be held at the same time with the "Earth Hour" .... Earth Hour 2010 takes place on Saturday 27 March at 8.30pm (local time) and is a global call to action to every individual, every business and every community throughout the world. It is a call to stand up, to take responsibility, to get involved and lead the way towards a sustainable future. Looks like with all that silence around the metro, we'll all be hearing Timbaland's voice for quite a time.
Participate. Help. Save. Support Earth Hour.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Here’s the complete list!
1. Rosa Rosal (actress and philanthropist)
2. Lea Salonga (singer and actress)
3. Jessica Soho (journalist and vice President of GMA News)
4. Tony Meloto (philanthropist, founder of Gawad Kalinga)
5. Beningo “Noynoy” Aquino III (senator)
6. Rafael “Paeng” Nepumuceno (bowling champion)
7. Howie G. Severino (documentary filmmaker)
8. Randy David (newspaper columnist)
9. Mel Tiangco (TV host and newscaster)
10. Efren “Bata” Reyes (
11. Jaime August Zobel de Ayala (businessman and CEO of the Ayala Corporation)
12. Cristeta Comerford (White House executive chef)
13. Miguel Castro “Mike” Enriquez (TV and
14. Boots Anson-Roa (former actress, director of Mowelfound)
15. Angel Alcala (marine scientist)
16. Julius Babao (news anchor)
17. Vilma Santos-Recto (actress and Governor of Batangas)
18. Von Hernandez (executive director of Greenpeace, Southeast Asia)
19. Archbishop Angel Lagdameo (president of Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines)
20. Michael V (comedian and TV host)
21. Chin Chin Guiterrez (actress and environmental activist)
22. Archbishop Oscar V. Cruz ()
23. Arnel Pineda (lead singer of Journey)
24. Mar Roxaz (senator)
25. Henry Sy (founder and chairman of SM)
26. Sharon Cuneta (entertainer)
27. Conrado de Quiros (newspaper columnist and author)
28. Kidlat Tahimik (documentary filmmaker, writer)
29. Antonio A. Oposa Junior (environmental lawyer)
30. Bishop Efraim Tendero (national director, The Philippine Council for Evangelical Churches)
31. Charice Pempengco (singer)
32. Dr. Rey Melchor F. Santos (president of Philippine Medical Association)
33. Monique Lhuillier (fashion designer)
34. Gloria Diaz (actress former Miss Universe)
35. Dr. Lilia H. Pagtakhan-Luna (obstetrician and gynecologist)
36. Manny Pacquiao (
37. Dr Eusebio Z. Dizon (archeologist)
38. Dr. Ramon Santos (musical composer)
39. Chris Tiu (basketballer and TV co-host Pinoy Records)
40. Reynato S. Puno (Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines)
41. Alfredo S. Lim (Mayor of Manila)
42. Kris Aquino (TV personality and actress)
43. Lorenzo “Lory” Tan (Vice-Chairman WWF)
44. KC Concepcion (actress)
45. Jaime T. “Jimmy” Licauco (parapsychologist, author and founder of the Inner Mind Development Institute)
46. Brillante Mendoza (filmmaker)
47. Rodrigo Duterte (Mayor of
48. Senator Richard “Dick” Gordan (politician and chairman of The Philippine National Red Cross)
49. Roberto del Rosario (businessman and inventor of the Karaoke Sing Along System)
50. Francis G. Escudero (senator)
51. Romeo Gacad (photo journalist)
52. Joker Arroyo (politician and lawyer)
53. Dr. Esperanza I. Cabral (secretary of Department of Social Welfare and Development)
54. Napoleon L. Nazareno (and CEO of PLDT and SMART)
55. Ernest L. Cu (director and CEO of Globe Telecom)
56. Korina Sanchez (TV personality)
57. Jon Santos (comedian, gay marriage activist)
58. Billy Crawford (musician and actor)
59. Alfonso T. Yuchengco (head of Yuchengco Group)
60. Manuel “Manny” Villar (senator)
61. Hon. Jesil A Lapus (Department of
62. Fidel V. Ramos (former President of the Philippines)
63. Noli de Castro (Vice President of the Philippines)
64. Lucio Tan (businessman)
65. Gilberto Teodoro (secretary of National Defence)
66. Lieutenant General Victor S Ibrado (chief of staff, Armed Forces of the Philippines)
67. Marian Rivera (actress and model)
68. Eduardo V. Manalo (deputy Executive Minister of Iglesia Ni Cristo)
69. Carlos J. Caparas (cartoonist and filmmaker)
70. Asi Taulava (Philippines National Basketball team captain)
71. General Jesus A. Verzosa (Chief of Philippine National Police)
72. Cristine Reyes (actress and FHM’s ***iest Woman 2009)
73. Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. (politician)
74. Imee Marcos (politician)
75. Willie Revillame (TV host (Wowowee))
76. Katrina Halili (actress and model)
77. Imelda Marcos (former First Lady of the Philippines)
78. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (GMA) (President of the Philippines)
79. Joseph “Erao” Estrada (former president of the Philippines)
80. Hayden Kho Jr (doctor, actor and model)
Saturday, March 20, 2010
In celebration of the second year anniversary of this blog, maybe its the right time for me to replace my old layout nyahahahaha. Well, I had a lot of fun posting on the butterfly theory, sweet... and having said that, im gonna change the tagline/description (slash!) hehe ..
"A mail on dark rainy days" ... it really means nothing, its just an anagram for "Ako ay si Lynard Miranda".
More posts to come!!!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Amber (or, technically, resinite) is fossilized tree resin (not sap), which has been appreciated for its color and natural beauty since Neolithic times...
Yes, the pictures are from the movie "Jurassic Park".... the dinosaurs in the film were created by cloning genetic material found in mosquitos that fed on dinosaur blood preserved in AMBER. It sometimes contains animals or plant matter that became caught in the resin as it was secreted. Insects, spiders and their webs, annelids, frogs,crustaceans, bacteria and amoebae, marine microfossils,wood, flowers and fruit, hair, feathers and other small organisms have been recovered in ambers dating to .
In my case... an ANT!!!!! nyahahahahahaha
im sorry I dont have a nice camera.... tsk
I dont have any idea how it got inside... hehe.. cool.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Well, what can i say? Its the Pacman show!.... Im quite disappointed about what happened, Clottey rarely threw punches and always kept his guard resulting to a little boring fight. Thanks to Manny's very entertaining punch combinations making the bout worth watching. Pacquiao threw 1.231 punches, which 246 of it connected while Clottey only landed 108 of 399 the whole night. I never had a chance to watch it live somewhere, so I just listened over the radio... What do you think about Arnel Pineda's performance? He's the one who sang the National Anthem right? I dont know if its just my ears hehe .. is the last part kinda off-tuned?? Anyway, Im pretty sure that the National Historical Institute is not happy than anyone else about it. =p
The very surprising "Pompyang punch" .. I never seen anything like it before... nice pacman! parang FPJ lang ah... buti hindi dumating yung mga pulis sa huli.. nyahahahahahaha . During the report of Chino Trinidad on 24 oras, he said that Manny always makes fun of Freddie Roach and does it every sparring... no one expected that Manny would actually use it in the fight. COOL...
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Cal State Fullerton forward Gerard Anderson is one of college basketball's most accomplished dunkers.Watchout for this guy when he makes it to the NBA.
Friday, March 12, 2010
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE opens June 30 2010
Watch first the arcade game version of it ....
Behold the real-life version of it... This is crazy cool!!!!
Manami Toyota is a Japanese professional wrestler. One of her finishing moves is called the "Manami roll". Now I wonder if the makers of Tekken copied King's Rolling Death Cradle move from Toyota's signature shocker.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Paramore rocked Manila last night! I was there of course (outside haha.. sumilip lang nmn, me pasok kasi tsk)... anyway there's a widescreen projector for me and other unfortunate human beings outside the venue, so its not that bad. I cant believe I was hearing the real thing! Hayley is so amazing! The high note in Decode's chorus just gave me goosebumps... =p
HAyley posted on her twitter earlier after the show!
SICK SHOW BRO!!! Manila, did we win you over? Tonight was the best way to finish off an insanely fun tour. Gonna backflip into the pool now. about 10 hours ago via web
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Yes, Paramore is here now in the country for a smashing concert. Its tonight at the Mall of Asia concert grounds... Im a bit sad coz I cant be there because of time sched... tsk... (not because i cant afford the ticket haha) haaaaayysss, its in MoA anyway, ill try to be around (outside) the venue just to hear them perform live. Sir may i go out?? ill just go to the C.R. (sabay takbo papunta venue haha)...
i just got "lei-d" in manila?
Here's a twitpic Hayley posted earlier ... haha Cute!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Im not a huge fan of the original Alice in Wonderland (movie). In fact I dont like the book either, but when i saw a cartoon adaptation of it on T.V.(the tagalized one =p) I kinda liked it . I cant wait to see Tim Burton's version of it. I think Johnny Depp was the best choice for playing the role of the Mad Hatter. Though Alice looks older here, maybe it has something to do with the story. Well, if its by Tim Burton and Depp tandem, expect it to be amazing! Can't wait to watch this!!!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Of course, one of the factors why this strong team won the PBA cup, its because of the breed of Red Warriors present on the floor...
Purefoods is nothing without UE....
P ? R ? F O O D S = can't spell it without UE . . .
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I kissed a guy, and I liked it.. bading amp! wahahahahahahahaha =]