Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Words"




I was cleaning the house and going through some old things, you know,. old clothes, paperbags and aged personal belongings, separating all the things that still can be use when I caught a hand on my old highschool stuff... then I was surprised to see my old "poem notebook". This notebook has a sentimental value to me , coz before I started to write songs, I was a hopeless poet first... I remember going to an old school near our house in the province, and stayed there almost the whole day making these poems... I wrote about the trees, the sky, about love, happiness, sadness, just anything... not until I introduced myself to a guitar... my life then was filled with melody. Here are some of the poems I wrote from way way back... nakakatawa na nakakatuwa...








XXX




No comments: