Friday, October 29, 2010

BREADCRUMBS....

And Hansel said to Gretel, "Let us drop these breadcrumbs, so
that together we find our way home... because losing our way would be the most
cruel of things"...
Many among us are travelers, finding their way to someone, something or even to their own self. Im not afraid to admit that I got lost these past years.
Trying to find myself, what is my purpose, what do I really like, what do I really want.. but I guess I failed. Losing your way on a journey is unfortunate, but losing your reason for the journey is a fate more cruel.
The worst thing could happen is to arrive to that destination, and you're not that very same person anymore, the one who started the journey at the first place. Ive realized something along the way, something important...
Its all about our choices, choices that will determine what your future is going to be.
Once you lose yourself you have two choices: find that person you used to be... or lose that person completely.
Because sometimes you have to step outside the person you've been and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be...
the person YOU are.

No comments: