Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Starry .. Starry horse.. paint your palette blue and grey...



Im considering myself as an artist. period! hehe.. I really love paintings though I dont really paint, I cant even draw a good stickman.. nyahahahaha... but I absolutely appreciate art.. . Im a great fan of Vincent Van Gogh, I dont know if you guys are familiar with the song of Don Mclean entitled "Vincent", that song talks about his work, the "Starry Night", one of the most well known images in modern culture as well as being one of the most replicated and sought after prints. The interesting part was that Van Gogh painted Starry Night while in an Asylum at Saint-Remy in 1889.


While browsing the web to search for paintings, I saw this picture uploaded by a Van Gogh fan, Its really amazing and very interesting. She painted Van Gogh's Starry Night on her white arabian horse.






>.<



No comments: