Friday, September 24, 2010

JOHN MAYER LIVE IN MANILA!


My favorite John Mayer song would be "Clarity" ... This song is rather underrated; never saw it nominated for a Grammy. It's my favorite song of him. In fact, it is my favorite song. I just can't get tired of the song even if I listen to it a million times or so.


Email me : dranyl_83@yahoo.com



MANILA CONCERT SCENE! John Mayer live in Manila Contest!

Hey Manila!

We are giving tickets for John Mayer Live In Manila on October 01,2010 at Mall Of Asia Concert Grounds!

All you need to do is the following

1. Answer the following question
a. What is your favourite John Mayer song?

2. Mention this blog contest in your post http://manilaconcertscene.blogspot.com/
3. Post your answer your site (it can be facebook, blogspot, multiply, etc)
4. And post your blog url entries in our comment box
5. One entry per person only
6. This contest will start on September 19, 2010 and will end on September 30,2010
7. Winners will be contacted via email, so make sure you included your name and email below

Good Luck!

Contest end at September 29,2010 (Wedneday)
Winners with the best answer will win!

No comments: