Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, hehe.. yeah its been over a month now... I guess that's a very short/long time to take a break.. After two weeks of suffering from conjuctivitis and dealing with stress imposed by work, i am back! still alive and kicking. One of the main reasons why I'm not around was that I need time to find time for my blog. Though i cant say that I could write a post now and then, I'll try to write as much stories as I could every month.


So what's up with me now? =p There are a lot of new things in my life now. I just bought a new PSP, another thing that eats my time, a gadget from hell. I have a new pet dog, I named it "KOBE", a Dachshund, yes after the name of the basketball superstar. I planned to name it KG (Kevin Garnett) or Rondo but since the Lakers won over the Boston Celtics last NBA season, I named it that way. July is my birthmonth, so I celebrated my birthday weeks ago. I'm very thankful to all the good souls who greeted me. I believe that's 1/8 of the things that happened to me these days....

I am happy I'm back ^_^

No comments: