Saturday, November 21, 2009

Twilight: NEW MOON


I just saw New Moon yesterday and I kinda like it.. It stayed very true to the book and even brought more life to story coz some of the situations in the book were somewhat boring. The actors had improved in terms of acting, they became more effective for their roles. One good thing, the green tint effect we saw in the first film and the poor make-up was gone. Good job for the new director, he made a big improvement from Twilight. Just one thing I think was missing, the film's soundtrack! Twilight's OST rocked! what happened to New mOon's ???? The ending wasnt that good, the last line was so dumb, after telling the last two words it went black and the credits rolled! Some found the movie totally sucked but I guess the movie was completely for the fans and the readers of the book. Thats why they say read the books first.



Last year, I saw the first offering of the saga with someone I truly be keen on that time. I told her that I hope when the sequel is already out, we will also watch it together.. nyahahahaha.. I'm so sorry that I can't be the right kind of monster for you.



No comments: