Sunday, August 30, 2009

@ the CINEMA!!!



I cant consider myself as a movie house patron or a cinema fan but I just realized that I had a bunch of films Ive seen through the years... I remember watching " THE LION KING" ... the very first film I ever saw hehe.. If my memory serves me right, I watched it with my family and with few friendly neighborhood peers in the legendary Sucat Cinema.. So, why am I writing about this?? its because my friend asked me what was the first movie I saw in the Cinema House? Then I began thinking of it and suprisingly it was more than my fingers could count!... These are the movies I saw as far as I could remember...


  • The Lion King


  • Batang X =p


  • Sarah... Ang Munting Prinsesa


  • Kung Fu Hustle


  • QUIJA


  • The Great Raid


  • School of Rock


  • The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen


  • HULK


  • MIB 3


  • Spirit Warriors


  • Batman Begins


  • Eight Legged Freaks


  • Spider-man


  • Spider-man 2


  • Spider-man 3


  • Bagong Buwan


  • Dekada'70


  • The Tuxedo


  • Charlie'sAngels: Full Throttle


  • Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban


  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • STARWARS: Revenge of the Sith


  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


  • Pirates of the Carribean


  • The Dark Knight


  • The Mummy Returns


  • Rush Hour 3


  • TROY


  • WAr of the Worlds


  • Twilight


  • Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

At marami pang iba... di ko lang matandaan =]



No comments: