Saturday, June 27, 2009

Optimus Ynad!!! nyahahaheh.. ^_^

I just saw the movie.. galing sobra.. ganda nga... ganda din ni Megan fox! nyahahaha... Cant wait for the 3rd installment...

some transformers pics...


The Optimus prime Helm... it has the voice of Optimus Prime saved and the Voice changer Feature!!! Pag nagsalita ka meron mic inside it' that changes your voice into robot sound.. Tawang-tawa ako when I tried it, . Cool talaga! yun lang yun price sobrang mahal din.. tsk


Optimus Prime Truck at the SM Mall of Asia... Thanks to my friend Michael for the pic!!!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Ynad,
May I invite you to please join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog containing your name, address, name of blog and its url or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com containing the same set of information. Thank you very much. God bless.